Christmas Faux Pas
This blog entry is to all of you that might have received a weird Christmas card from us this year. We tried to be slick this year and do Christmas cards via an internet service. Before we sent out the cards, both of us previewed each one online, but despite our efforts, somehow the internet service mixed up the messages on some of the cards. If you got a weird message about a wedding, just ignore it (unless it makes sense to you!). If you don't know what I am talking about, then, don't worry about it. Your card must have turned out ok. And if you are reading this saying, 'I didn't get a Christmas card!" Then, you are victim of an earlier blunder where I lost all of my addresses when we moved over here. You just have to laugh at the comedy of errors going on over here! For those of you that didn't get a Christmas card at all, please e-mail me your current address. You can find a link to my e-mail address to the right of the blog. Sorry for all of the mix-up. In any event, we just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and let you know that we haven't forgotten about you, even though we are half way around the world.

2 Comments:
At 4:23 AM ,
SkinnyB said...
I'm so glad I just got married!!! NoT! :)
At 7:02 AM ,
Anonymous said...
haha when I got your card I was wondering what wedding I had recently went to that you missed...considering the last one I went to was Ryan's ,and you were definately there! I hope your Christmas was awesome!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home