
More pictures from the Oman visitors . . . First off, the Sultan's palace. Can you tell he got into power in the 1970s?? I think this was Victoria's favorite part of the trip because she was so in love with the 70s decor. The picture doesn't do it all justice, though, because his compound actually goes on forever. You just can't get it all in a picture. Not to mention this is the most entertaining part!
Next, I think V was trying to capture the rough life that is the Klein household. I mean . . . it takes a lot of effort to bring that wine up to the second story balcony! (That is Elizabeth, by the way. Her blog of pictures is coming! V is taking the picture.)
I thought the next picture was a nice vision of the sunset from our balcony. That is the ocean to the right of all those palm trees.

Lastly, you have to have a picture of a baby goat, right? Isn't he cute?? This picture was taken on our trip to the Grand Canyon of Oman, which we could see from the top of one of the tallest mountains in Oman called Jebel Shames (about 3km high). I don't think it compares to the actual Grand Canyon, but the view is still pretty stunning. (You can see a bit of it in the background, but pictures just don't do it justice.)
1 Comments:
At 1:02 AM ,
Victoria is only a wee bit crazy said...
And I do have to say, baby pandas are darn hard to beat in the cuteness department. I want one myself.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home