Pam's Bday Celebration!
This would b
e one heck of a birthday present, except everyone knows that this wasn't a present for me. It was for Jason. In any event, yes, we bought a boat! We took it out for the first time to celebrate my birthday, and had a fantastic time. We drove it down the coast for a while, and then, we docked in this little private cove to hang out in the water for a while. It was beautiful. To end the day, I learned how to drive it! It was the first time I had ever driven a boat, and it was fantastic. It was actually pretty easy, too. Of course, Jason isn't handing over the wheel for docking the boat, just yet. But it was a start.


7 Comments:
At 5:06 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Beautiful boat! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!
Since Jason's dishing out the big gifts, maybe he can help me out with my Jeep?
At 10:28 PM ,
Victoria is only a wee bit crazy said...
Wait a minute. You get a boat after I come to visit. I cry PARTY FOUL!!!
Hope you had a great birthday!!
At 10:34 PM ,
Victoria is only a wee bit crazy said...
Oh goodness. It appears I have multiple blog accounts. Victoria needs to stop living her life on the internet.
At 5:10 AM ,
Kerry Smith said...
AWESOME!
At 10:04 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Fun!!! Can you bring it back to Galveston when you come home.... You are coming back one day, right? :)
At 7:15 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Looking good!!
At 6:10 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Love the boat and that you are driving it! Looking at all the blogs and pics I think you are having too much fun to ever come home. Happy Belated Birthday! Look forward to a tennis match when you return to the states. Looking forward to seeing you in July!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home