Big News!!
Just to prove that you have to get your excitement where you can . . .We are pleased to announce that after 3 and a half months of waiting . . .we finally have DSL!!! No more dial up connection for us. We must have finally got the right strings pulled (because around here it is all about who you know), so we are now surfing at warp speed (otherwise known as 450 kbps). And as it was so kindly pointed out to me, our DSL comes with free content filtering! Oh, wait. That's not good . . .

3 Comments:
At 6:17 AM ,
Victoria is only a wee bit crazy said...
Ok have to admit I'm commenting just to see if I can.
Anyhoo...
I'm still on dial up. I know I should upgrade, but hello its me. I still don't have cable.
Did your house not come with a real 1950s antenna like mine did?
At 6:40 AM ,
SkinnyB said...
ha ha, now every other word I type will be filtered
At 6:40 AM ,
SkinnyB said...
congrats on the high speed :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home