Censorship
I am sitting in front of the tv watching Friends with my cat on my lap and what happens? . . .They just clipped out an entire part of a scene of this episode! Ok, first of all, I have just proved that I have watched Friends one too many times, but if you know me, you probably aren't too shocked about that. In any event, we have been here a few months now, and I was beginning to think that the rumors of censorship here were untrue. I hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary. Well, actually, there was this one travel magazine where someone apparently thought a couple of the ads were too revealing and took a black marker to it. But I haven't noticed any censoring on tv . . .until now. So I guess censorship is still alive and well. Crazy, crazy, crazy.

2 Comments:
At 8:10 PM ,
SkinnyB said...
Yes, u have seen way too many Friends episodes when u can tell scenes are deleted! That's awesome...it would be funny to see Southpark and how it would be censored. Basically it would be the opening credits followed by the ending credits :)
At 11:45 AM ,
DaKleins in Oman said...
Ok, I will try to do this as delicately as possible. If you are a Friends fan, do you remember when Chandler was going out with the girl that used to go out with Joey? Chandler went to Monica and Rachel to get tips on how to be as "friendly" with the girlfriend as Joey was. They deleted the part where Rachel and Monica were giving him "tips." If you don't get it from that, e-mail me. I am not getting any more detailed than that on the blog!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home